Obligation to provide information under Art. 13 of GDPR
- Who is your Personal Data Administrator?
The Administrator, i.e., the entity deciding how you personal data will be used, shall be the following entity: Katarzyna Byler Media Consulting ul. Belgradzka 46/22 02-793 Warszawa REGON:141830123 NIP: 5212679128 Owner of the online store at the following web address: www.kaybi.eu (hereinafter referred to as “KayBi Online Store”).
- Where do we have your data from?
We process your personal data that we receive from you in connection with transactions you make with us or when you contact us. In particular, this is the information you provide to us in connection with the contracts you enter into with us or ask us to take certain actions before entering into them. We also receive your personal data when you correspond with us or contact us or apply for a VAT invoice or make a complaint, or withdraw from a contract, or subscribe to a newsletter or create an online account. If you pay us via, for example, a bank or payment institution, we will also know the account number from which the payment was made. We will also process the details of the bank account to which we will make refunds to you. We may also collect your behavioural data relating to your behaviour. This includes data relating to your transactions, complaints, correspondence and contact history, your activities on our website and online store, our social media profiles (e.g., Facebook), such as products you view, IP addresses or device identifiers, cookie data and location data, correspondence, contacts, and opinions about us and our products and services. We may combine this data with your other data held by us and process it primarily for the purpose of compiling summaries, analyses and statistics for internal purposes, customer service support and marketing. We may also collect your PESEL number or address from publicly available sources, including CEiDG, KRS, REGON numbers or from other registers and records kept by public administrative bodies for the purpose of claiming.
- What is the purpose of and the legal basis for the processing of your personal data by KayBi Online Store?
We need your personal data and process them for the following purposes:
- – to take action on your requests prior to the conclusion of a contract (e.g., to make a quote or notify you of the availability of a product) in accordance with Article 6 (1)(b) of the GDPR, for the time necessary to carry out these actions;
- to conclude and perform a contract in accordance with Article 6 6(1)(b) of the GDPR;
- to contact you, including for the purpose of performing the contract;
- to handle requests you submit to us (e.g., by means of a contact form or e-mail);
- to handle your complaint at KayBi Online Store if you file in such a complaint;
- to fulfil our legal obligations pursuant to Article 6 (1) c) of the GDPR, including but not limited to:
- obligations under the warranty for defects for the duration of the warranty;
- obligations by virtue of withdrawal or termination of the contract, for the duration of the performance of those obligations;
- obligations relating to the issue and storage of invoices and documents required by tax and accounting law until the invoice or other documents are issued, and then for the period of their storage specified by tax and accounting law;
- data storage for the purpose of demonstrating compliance with accountability and other obligations under data protection legislation, for the duration of the liability in this respect;
- to exercise of our so-called legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) f) of the GDPR, including but not limited to:
- determination, defence, assertion of claims, until the statute of limitations for claims under the contract or for our actions related to the contract, or claims before the conclusion of the contract (maximum 10 years from the execution of the contract or claims before the conclusion of the contract or a final court ruling);
- compilation of summaries, analyses and statistics for our internal needs, covering in particular reporting, research and planning for the development of our products, including services and improvement of their quality, development work on our IT systems for the duration of the activities prior to the conclusion of the contract and until the execution of the contract and no later than the statute of limitations for claims under this contract or for our contractual activities or claims prior to the conclusion of the contract;
- ensuring network and information security throughout the entire period of data storage, i.e., until the statute of limitations for claims under the contract or our contractual activities or requests prior to the conclusion of the contract and the termination of our liability for accountability and other obligations imposed by data protection legislation;
- supporting customer service, including by adapting it to the needs arising from orders placed, complaints, requests throughout the duration of the contract or until the actions taken on request before the conclusion of the contract are completed;
- for marketing purposes, including profiling, i.e., to provide information about our promotions, products, including but not limited to services, events, actions, including special offers, for the duration of the contract until it is executed;
If you agree to this, we shall process your data for the following purposes:
- saving data in cookies, collecting data from internet websites;
- organising competitions and promotional activities in which you can take part;
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
We shall process your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
- Do you have to provide us with your personal data?
We require the following personal information from you in order to be able to conclude and perform the contract with you:
- in connection with a purchase made when you have registered an account with us:
e-mail address, password, first name, surname, delivery address (street, town, postcode) and contact number (in case of an ordinary private account) if you want to receive a VAT invoice, you must also provide your NIP number;
- in connection with a purchase made without account registration:
e-mail address, first name, surname, delivery address (street, town, postcode) and contact number (in case of an ordinary private account) if you want to receive a VAT invoice, you should also provide the NIP number;
If, for some reason, you do not provide this personal data, unfortunately, we will not be able to enter into a contract with you and, as a result, you will not be able to make a purchase from KayBi Online Store.
If required by law, we may require that you provide other information that is necessary, for example for accounting or tax purposes. Except in these cases, providing your details is voluntary.
- in connection with a purchase made when you have registered an account with us:
- What are you rights with regard to KayBi Online Store processing your data?
We guarantee the fulfilment of all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e., the right of access, rectification and deletion of your data, restrictions on processing, the right to transfer you data, the right not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You may exercise these rights when:
with regard to the request for rectification: you notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
with regard to the request to delete your data: your personal data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which they were collected by KayBi Online Store; you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data; you object to the processing of your data; your data will be processed unlawfully;
with regard to requesting a restriction on the processing of your data: you will notice that your data is incorrect — you may request that the processing of your data be restricted for a period of time that allows us to verify the correctness of the data; your data will be processed unlawfully, but you will not want your data to be deleted; your data will no longer be needed by us, but may be needed by you to defend or assert your claims; or you will object to the processing of your data — until it has been established whether a legitimate ground on our part prevails over the ground for objection;
with regard to a request for data transfer: the processing of your data is carried out on the basis of your consent or a contract concluded with you and where this processing is automatic.
- Who do we share your personal data with?
We share your personal information with the following entities:
- our employees and associates who need to have access to this information in order to fulfil our obligations or actions on your behalf;
- entities that support us in the provision of electronic services, that is, those that provide payment, credit and marketing campaigns;
- entities that deliver mail and letters;
- How long do we store your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you and also after its termination for the following purposes:
- – to assert claims in connection with the performance of the contract;
- to comply with legal obligations, including, in particular, tax and accounting;
- to prevent abuse and fraud;
- for statistics and archiving;
- We store your personal data for a maximum of 10 years from the date of termination of the contract.
We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
In the case of loyalty programmes, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part, we will process your data for the duration and settlement period of prize-giving. For the purpose of accountability, i.e., to prove compliance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, we will keep your data for the period during which KayBi Online Store is obliged to keep the data or documents containing them in order to document the fulfilment of legal requirements and to allow public authorities to control their fulfilment.
- Do we transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
Your personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area to Google LLC on the basis of appropriate legal safeguards, which are standard contractual data protection clauses approved by the European Commission.
- How can you contact us?
You can contact us with regard to any matter concerning the processing of your personal data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com